Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

clinical experience

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

clinical experience

Postby patrick » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:59 pm

hi anatolyk,

i m from india. i got work under one indian doctor for 2 month. i did just obsevation during patient encounter.does it count as clinical experiece.and if yes, does it help me to get good university for residency.which work is good for me if i work under american doctor or doctor from my country. i trust u more. so pls let me know.
patrick

Postby anatolyk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:51 am

Every program may have different requirements for US clinical experience. Having observation experience is definitely better than having none. It is more beneficial to work with U.S. doctor and get an LOR from him.
anatolyk

Re: clinical experience

Postby Katiishler » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 am

A good blog is designed for the life styles of the ladies. all the issues of the styles and 7dollaressay review have been ensured for the eviction for the approval of the patterns for the styles of the ladies in functions.
Katiishler

Re: clinical experience

Postby Jasper Bennett » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:36 pm

Sharing latest experiences related to jobs on online forums is become source for extraction of useful knowledge. If you are interested to hire services of Livecareer Company then get them from their official site.
Jasper Bennett

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience