Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

im searching for observership/research in atlanta

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

im searching for observership/research in atlanta

Postby sangeetha » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:00 pm

hi Im done with my CS and preparing for Step 1, planning to give in few months.meanwhile I would like to know if there are any places in atlanta which can offer me research or observership in atlanta.Im A surgeon and trying for some kind of involvement in the same field, I know its very difficult here, but if someone has been through any research/observership previously in surgery in any place in USA, kindly let me know.I would be glad if somebody can guide me about the most probable places to apply, though my priority is atlanta .I have been to Emory hospital in atlanta, but chances are very few.please advice where to apply.May be for time being i need to think about medicine too instead of sitting idle with no experience, so please help me if somebody can in this matter.thanks in advance, awaiting anxiously for reply.
sangeetha

Re: im searching for observership/research in atlanta

Postby cassierichard » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello Sangeeta,

Are you still looking for HOCE in the US and not able to get to the right sources? Let me know maybe I could help you with some information. Your post is almost a year old so not sure if you are still looking. Let me know, be glad to help.
cassierichard

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience