Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

USCE needed in Atlanta

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

USCE needed in Atlanta

Postby kenman93 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 am

Hi all. I am an old IMG (2000). I will sit my step 1 this month, and step 2CK and CS in April/may. I believe I will need to secure some form of USCE. I intend to search within the local hospitals (Atlanta, GA), and local physicians. I need assistance with how to approach the organisations/ physicians; do I call, email, or write a letter? Is it better to wait for the results of one step or all of them? Thanks.

PS: There are not many physicians from my country in private practice here . . .

Thanks.
kenman93

Re: USCE needed in Atlanta

Postby zafanili » Wed May 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi, most of the programs have direct links to the application page/material on their websites (google the "applicantguide observership list") where you can apply online or contact them through the email they provide in these specific pages. I don't advice you to restrict your application toa specific area becuase it may take a lot of time to schedule a desirable date for observership.
zafanili

Postby cassierichard » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi!! Are you still looking for USCE in Atlanta? If you are I could provide you with a little information do let me know. Will be happy to help.
cassierichard

Postby sbarma » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi Cassie, I am currently in the last year of my medical school and am looking to set up 12 weeks of electives, could you please provide me with details.
Will really appreciate your help.
thanks
sbarma

Postby kingla » Thu May 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi Cassie,
I am in desparate need of USCE in Atlanta, can you please send me the info?
kingla

Postby maha29 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Hey Cassie, I would appreciate if you could send me the usce details in Atlanta. I want to apply for july 2014
maha29

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience