Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Great Work-Study Opportunity

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

Great Work-Study Opportunity

Postby FloridaEmployer » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

We are a Palm Beach based managed care organization in need of Medical Coders with strong clinical backgrounds. The emphasis here on on "clinical"; coding expertise can be taught in a very short time. Duties include onsite auditing of primary care medical charts, training of physicians and staff and team development of quality HEDIS measures.

Successful applicants will receive excellent starting pay (>$40k per annum), health benefits, travel expenses and more. If you're studying for the USMLE, we'll support you with a flexible schedule to allow you time to prepare for your exam.

Requirements include clinical knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medicine, computer literacy, excellent english language communication skills (verbal and written), professional demeanor and appearance and a strong work ethic. Work involves regular local travel- valid drivers license and dependable transportation a must.

Please send resumes to resumes @ healthnetllc.com [no spaces]
FloridaEmployer

Re: Great Work-Study Opportunity

Postby medstudent111111 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi I am a 4th year medical student, and I meet all the requirements that you are looking for in an employee. I am Canadian though, are you able to sponsor a visa?
medstudent111111

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience