Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

observership in newyork/new jersy

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

observership in newyork/new jersy

Postby chaitu012 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm

hello everyone,
i want to know about the observerships/externships in newyork/new jersy areas . i have completed my clinical skills and wrote step 1 and expecting result in the next four weeks. please reply
chaitu012

Postby bansal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 am

hi,
just serach he diffrent websites of the hospitals in the area where you are intrested,and take the email address of faculties from there.then email the faculties,showing your intrest in observership.someone may offer you obsevership.in new york,I remember,some one offered me observership in Surgery deptt.of Harlem hospital.you can try there also.otherwise just email lot of faculty members in diffrent hospitals.it's hard to get,but not immpossible.i remember I emailed to 500 diffrent persons,and just 3 person gave me a positive reply.so try.goodluck!
bansal

observership in nj

Postby drdevang » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:39 pm

hi, i got a graeat news for u , i know 1 place where u can get obseevership its university hospital in I.M.but its paid so if u want information then email me at drdevang1979@yahoo.com
thanks
drdevang

Postby bansal » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:43 pm

Just work on the structure, i told you, you can get it fo free also. In NY , try in harlem hospital, surgery deptt, as the offered me.
bansal

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience