Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Radiology Externship in Schaumburg,IL(Chicago) for IMGs

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

Radiology Externship in Schaumburg,IL(Chicago) for IMGs

Postby RadiologyExternships » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:32 am

Hello
We are offering a FREE ONE DAY Radiology Externship for IMGS and USMLE Students as a way of an introduction to our regular 4 week Radiology Externship.
All are welcome to join us regardless of your background, national origin etc. We welcome medical students and IMGS from all countries.

You will sit side by side with a US Board Certified Trauma Radiologist reading cases from our Teleradiology Theater in Schaumburg,IL.
You will see over 200 cases each night that consist of plain films, CT Scans, Ultrasound and MRI.
In addition you will be taught the basics of Radiology interpretation from a US Board Certified Radiologist who loves to teach.

Your time with us will count for USCE( United States Clinical Experience)
You will receive a letter of recommendation (LOR) from the Chief Radiologist of our practice on our official Practice Letterhead.

Please call 847-466-5651 to schedule your FREE ONE DAY Radiology experience to learn more about the mysterious world of Teleradiology and all of the potential it has to offer you.
You will see first hand why you need to learn Radiology step by step taught personally from a US Board Certified Radiologist.

RadiologyExternships
RadiologyExternships

Re: Radiology Externship in Schaumburg,IL(Chicago) for IMGs

Postby Drkusha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:05 am

I am very interested in your externship. I am a IMG, living with a permanent residence card in US and graduated medical school in 2015. I have taken USMLE STEP 1 and USMLE STEP2CK.
If you could please email me back with more details and I will send you my CV and other details needed.
My email is kusha11@icloud.com. Thanks!
Drkusha

Re: Radiology Externship in Schaumburg,IL(Chicago) for IMGs

Postby Nelson W. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:37 am

It’s worth reading topic and your work found on https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dark-side-of-higher-education-essay-writing-services_us_57b1b6c6e4b03d06fe85582a website is really remarkable. I need a job in the IT sector as well. Could you please help me find some job for myself as well. It would be really appreciated.
Nelson W.

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience