Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

PGY2 FP

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

PGY2 FP

Postby md96 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:42 pm

I feel so sad when I read all these bad experiences in residency, I was a victim too and I had too go back to myhome country after finishing first year at FP, they asked me to leave earlier but I could manage to stay and finish the first year. Now I am trying to go back to finish the 2 more bloody years.
I am wondering if any body knows how i can get to the next year's unfilled PGY2 positions. I would appreciate any info.
PS, for those who are wondering why I wsa excused: I was pregnant when I strted and I had the baby few months after starting, so you can imagine how furious the PD and other residents where, I was the only IMG though....
md96

Postby anatolyk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 am

Call AAFP unfilled residency positions hotline:
(800) 288-2668

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 am.
anatolyk

Return to Share your "bad" story