Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

fmg amer, BE AWARE!!!!!

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

fmg amer, BE AWARE!!!!!

Postby residency4brian » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:44 pm

Hello there,
I just want to say that I have paid $4250 to fmg amer which promised to find me a hands-on In Patient Externship at the Hospital but as soon as they received the money, they called me and offered useless Private Offices and now they not only refund my money but also threaten me as well!!!!
I was wondering if someone else here has the same experience with this Fraud Organization, so we can work together to get our money back from them.
Please e-mail me at residency4brian@yahoo.com

Thank you so much
residency4brian

fmg amer

Postby Concerns » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:01 pm

i have the same experience w/fmg amer. i paid them to help me with the scramble for advanced residency. however, i am very knowledgeable though they are marketing up to one level and then when they do not have to say anything they could barely justify some emails. if you are looking for an externship, you should call individually the programs (www.acgme, freida). we might get some money if we are taking the same litigation attorney. i print it out all their emails. i had avery straightforward discussion with them. let me know.
Concerns

Re: fmg amer, BE AWARE!!!!!

Postby october » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 am

I just had a look at fmg amer website. I was unable to find any information about the people running it. As respectable and upscale as they claim to be they should put their money where their mouth is and put photos and bios info of the people behind it.

They state there are "no refunds"

I would be very cautious with this company, organization, whatever it is????
october

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Share your "bad" story