Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

[deleted] assures what they promise

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

[deleted] assures what they promise

Postby juliamilli » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:28 am

I just signed up with www.fmgamrica.com and already they have me set up with a residency program...they helped 9of my friends get materials and information too....they are so nice. helping everyone in all sort.

fmg amer is not the fraud company as too many fake postings say. I have since entered into a quite nice externship clinical hands-on position through them and have a nice LOR. If I do not match, they will scramble for me. So far all I can say are good things. they assure you what they promise
juliamilli

BEWARE

Postby anatolyk » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 pm

That's why you change your name and keep doing double posts from the same addres:
1. To prasise the company you are promoting
2. To put down other companies. Funny thing is that you use old messages giving bad reviews to the company you praise with the company name substituted with a reputable name.

Just FYI - I have received subpoena for server log requests initiated by several investigators. I don't think what you are doing is smart. There may be very serious consequences.
anatolyk

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements