Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Offering Clinical Experience Opportunity! (Will go fast)

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

Offering Clinical Experience Opportunity! (Will go fast)

Postby Dr.Ballestas » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Now days, finding a residency position can be very challenging. Passing the Steps with decent grades and basic research does not seem enough. Training programs are asking for clinical experience, but few places offer them. If you are interested in building your resume and obtaining a strong letter of recommendation from someone who has great networks with multiple training centers, Here is a great opportunity!

My name is Julio Ballestas, MD. I am a Board Certified Psychiatrist who has a sucessful private practice in Northport, NY (Long Island) and am looking for an extra hand in my practice and give someone the opportunity to build their clinical experience.

I am also an IMG who was given a similar opportunity years ago, I completed my medical school in Colombia, my residency at Albert Einstein in New York, worked in Global Mental Health at Columbia University and completed my Public Psychiatry Fellowship at Yale University. I am a current associate professor at Yale and hold a leadership position at the American Psychiatric Association. I studied health care policy at Yale and am currently working on integrative care (the future model of healthcare) an area that every single training program will find attractive.

I will never forget my roots, I was also a member of this Forum when I was studying for the steps. And now it’s a pleasure to pay it forward by helping other IMG’s succeed.

I am looking for 1-2 interested volunteers to start ASAP.
Requirements:
- Must be already living in NY.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Preferred if interested in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Unfortunately, Visas are NOT sponsored.

Send me a message if interested. Selected applicants will be contacted for an initial video interview.

Wishing my fellow IMG’s the best on their future evaders.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ballestas.
Dr.Ballestas

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements