Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

What is your advice? IM/ neurology

Residency Match, ECFMG, ERAS, NRMP.
Applications, interviews, residency programs, match strategies and post match scramble.

What is your advice? IM/ neurology

Postby boyousef » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:05 am

I am IMG.
Score 84/83 1st attemp.
7 years since graduation.
MRCP UK Holder.
Puplished paper( 3rd author) in neurology.
interested to apply to IM and Neurology.
since graduation works continously in IM.
No US exp.

I would appreciate if you advice with regard to my application? which programs should I apply for? How many program should I apply to get more than 5 interviews? any idea about how competitive is neurology and which programs shall I apply for? Shall I apply to preliminary or transitional if I want neurology?

Thank you very much.
boyousef

Postby anatolyk » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:52 pm

You need to apply for both IM Preliminary and Neurology.
With your scores, I would try to cover as many as you can afford. Minimum 70-80 IM programs. Program selection should be based on their requirements. Go to www.residencyplace.com to get an idea how many you qualify for.

As for Neurology, you need another 50-80 programs. I am not sure I saw neurology lists anywhere, so you have to call the programs.
anatolyk

Re: What is your advice? IM/ neurology

Postby gixevojat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:47 am

I need to have all the advice that was able to know about all my health this was good for me to get this it was consulted by the neurology. This issue was happen after seven year of my graduation the consultant have to read my report that was available on research paper writing service this was one of the famous company that have much data on it.
gixevojat

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Residency Match: ECFMG, ERAS, NRMP