Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

IMG Study

Program scoop. IMG friendly programs/hospitals

IMG Study

Postby imgstudy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 am

Dear International Medical Graduates:

I'm an international doctoral student at the Ohio State University studying health communication. I am asking for your help with a project that is very important to medical community, especially those of us who completed our education outside of the United States. The purpose of the project is to expand scientific understanding of physician-patient communication to include the experiences of international medical graduates.

In order to participate, you must be a physician (including residents) with experience treating patients in the United States. If you are willing to help, please click on the link below to complete a brief questionnaire that explores communication patterns among international medical graduates and their patients. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your responses to the survey questions will be anonymous.
By completing the survey, you are consenting to participate in this research study. Participation is entirely voluntary, and you may choose not to continue at any time. You will not be required to provide any identifying information during the survey. However, you will have an opportunity to provide your email address at the end of the survey to enter a drawing for one of eight $50.00 gift cards to Amazon.com.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=x ... wR7w_3d_3d

Please forward this email to other international physicians that you know.

If you have any questions, please contact me at jain.122@osu.edu or my advisor, Professor Raup-Krieger at raup-krieger.1@osu.edu.

Thanks for your help!
Parul Jain, M.A.
imgstudy

Re: IMG Study

Postby mikerickin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Thanks a million. Very useful indeed. I've taken a quick look at the links and I think this could be quite an interesting path to follow. Once again thankyou very much.
mikerickin

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Programs. IMG Friendly Hospitals