Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Hi my IMG friends!! ANY ADVICE!!

Program scoop. IMG friendly programs/hospitals

Hi my IMG friends!! ANY ADVICE!!

Postby girishprajapati » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 am

Hi my IMG friends and special hi to Anatolyk,
I am very glad such a site exits i just joined ..i am another desperate candidate like many of you!! trying hard to get foot on the door ..MD from India
1. ECFMG certified
2. Step 1= 86
3. step 2 =84
4. CS cleared all in first attempt, also GREEN CARD holder with 3 LOR fron US .. unable to get a spot after 2 attempts . feel very depressed and confused , no energy to go through the whole process again for 2010 ..any suggesstions ? how can one improve the chances of getting in? i dont have any high contacts .moved from Florida to NJ hoping i will be able to make contacts and get into IM or FM but no luck till now ..i am very desperate !!! i started feeling hopeless...2 kids to support as of now spouse supporting the finances..
Any specific states and hospitals which may even consider people like us? Also since i have a green card will doing Step 3 help my application in any way?
kindly advice!! :cry:
girishprajapati

Re: Hi my IMG friends!! ANY ADVICE!!

Postby alex2009 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:33 pm

:shock:
Thanks for sharing infor here

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto
alex2009

Re: Hi my IMG friends!! ANY ADVICE!!

Postby anatolyk » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 am

What you have shared so far looks good. But what you have shared is just a tip of the iceberg. There are sooo many other things to be taken into consideration.
There is no simple answer, like "do this and you get a residency".
anatolyk

Return to Programs. IMG Friendly Hospitals