Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Bansal

Immigration issues, H1B and J1 visa sponsorship issues

Bansal

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:33 am

I am a uk citizen and i have been to ameica twice once in aug 05 and once in dec o5 for 3 months each time on the visa waiver programme. With the visa waiver u can travel without going to the embassy for a interview. But i am wanting to speak to colleges about what programmes they have for pre reqs and then nursing on the visa waiver u are not aloud to tlk to them so i have to go to the american embassy in london for a interview. I am concerned as my landlord has given notice on the property i live at as he is selling it and i shall be going to stay with a friend of mine so when i go for my interview i will not have tenancy as i am living with a friend i am concered because i am worried that because i dont have a tenancy they will refuse me for the tourist visa is this likely my friend said she will type a letter saying i am staying with her and all my bak statements will be going to this address does any one know if this will be a issue

thank you :)

Return to Immigration and Visas