Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

SPAM seems to be a fake MD

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

SPAM seems to be a fake MD

Postby balaji » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:33 pm

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CATEGORIZED AS FORUM SPAM BY FORUM-SPAM-ASSASSIN

Friend's please don't go for IMG preg....Because as per my knowledge they are the best scam. So please be care full. Why I'm telling is some many posting are posted for IMG from different login to convey that they are the best. So friend's once again I’m convey they are the scam.
I have very strong evidence against IMG . That, they are a SCAM. It's a one-person operation run by a woman named who seems to be a fake MD. She posts fake posts on many forums that IMGPrep helped her match. She will steal your money for doing stuff you can do yourself. Everyone I know who used IMG has regretted it. We want to get together and sue Golnaz Motorized for fraud. Let me know if IMG stole your money, too. And they are spoiling the good name of the better Residency programs site.
balaji

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements